Non-European interest in Guarantee of Origin certification increases
The Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), administers of the US-based Green-e certification and verification program, recently blogged about the potential for Green-e cooperation in Europe.
In the blog post, made on the 8thof April 2013, CRS hinted at the possibility of future cooperation with the EKOenergy project. Mentioning, “it was talking with EKOenergy that yielded the most potential for Green-e to assist with creating a high-quality, high-integrity European product”.
Green-e is a well known name in the US renewable electricity market. In 2011, nearly two-thirds of all US voluntary renewable electricity purchases were green-e certified.
It is possible to view the blog post from the Center for Resource Solutions here
For more information on EKOenergy click here
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer