Non-European interest in Guarantee of Origin certification increases
The Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), administers of the US-based Green-e certification and verification program, recently blogged about the potential for Green-e cooperation in Europe.
In the blog post, made on the 8thof April 2013, CRS hinted at the possibility of future cooperation with the EKOenergy project. Mentioning, “it was talking with EKOenergy that yielded the most potential for Green-e to assist with creating a high-quality, high-integrity European product”.
Green-e is a well known name in the US renewable electricity market. In 2011, nearly two-thirds of all US voluntary renewable electricity purchases were green-e certified.
It is possible to view the blog post from the Center for Resource Solutions here
For more information on EKOenergy click here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International