New AIB member and GO registry owner for Finland
Finextra Oy has become the new Finnish member of the AIB and replaced the Grexel registry in that country.
According a recent Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) press release Finextra, a fully owned subsidiary of the Finnish Transmission System Operator – Fingrid, has replaced the Grexel Guarantee of Origin registry as of January 1, 2015.
For more information view the AIB press release here
Or go to the Fingrid website here for more information
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International