London event on global corporate energy strategies
The electricity market is changing. The focus is shifting from production to consumer demands, putting the end user in the driver's seat. On the 1st of November 2016 EY, in conjunction with RECS International and the RE100 group, will invite you to the event “Energy Strategy: 100% Renewable Energy”. Presenters and panelists will dedicate the afternoon to discussing the various topics related to these strategic developments. The event will be attended by global procurement directors, sustainability leaders, environmental heads and leading policy professionals, who will be sharing their knowledge and insights. The main focus will be on strategic options for corporates to source 100% renewables globally.
RECS International members are requested to sign up through the secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration will be on a first come first served basis. Due to limited spaces registration will be restricted to 1-attendee per member. There will be space for a maximum of 20 RECS International members. A link to the agenda can be seen here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer