London event on global corporate energy strategies
The electricity market is changing. The focus is shifting from production to consumer demands, putting the end user in the driver's seat. On the 1st of November 2016 EY, in conjunction with RECS International and the RE100 group, will invite you to the event “Energy Strategy: 100% Renewable Energy”. Presenters and panelists will dedicate the afternoon to discussing the various topics related to these strategic developments. The event will be attended by global procurement directors, sustainability leaders, environmental heads and leading policy professionals, who will be sharing their knowledge and insights. The main focus will be on strategic options for corporates to source 100% renewables globally.
RECS International members are requested to sign up through the secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration will be on a first come first served basis. Due to limited spaces registration will be restricted to 1-attendee per member. There will be space for a maximum of 20 RECS International members. A link to the agenda can be seen here.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015