Launch of data survey for municipalities and energy suppliers
MESHARTILITY introduces a survey and invites local governments and energy suppliers to take part.
This survey is part of the Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE) co-funded project MESHARTILITY. This project explores and aims to address data challenges faced by local governments when compiling their greenhouse gas (GHG) inventories and Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPs). The project aims to solve existing challenges by exploring win-win solutions for municipalities and utilities.
For a link to the MESHARTILITY project click here.
For a link to the MESHARTILITY survey click here.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016