Launch of data survey for municipalities and energy suppliers
MESHARTILITY introduces a survey and invites local governments and energy suppliers to take part.
This survey is part of the Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE) co-funded project MESHARTILITY. This project explores and aims to address data challenges faced by local governments when compiling their greenhouse gas (GHG) inventories and Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPs). The project aims to solve existing challenges by exploring win-win solutions for municipalities and utilities.
For a link to the MESHARTILITY project click here.
For a link to the MESHARTILITY survey click here.
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International