Join RECS International at E-World
Join RECS International in Essen, Germany at the E-World energy & water conference February 11, 12 and 13.
We will again have a booth at E-world! Please visit us in the Montel stand. We will inform you about RECS International membership and will inform you of the latest changes in the programme of the fourth annual RECS Market Meeting taking place in Düsseldorf, Germany on 18 and 19 March 2014.
RECS International will be recognizable with our sign "Experte für Herkunftsnachweise - RECS International".
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016