Join EUSEW Policy event in Brussels on 6 June
AIB invites you to attend the EU Sustainable Energy Week Policy event Europe’s Vision for the Energy System of the Future on Wednesday 6 June, from 9:00-10:30 hrs in Brussels, Belgium.
The AIB has been selected by the European Commission to be part of the official program of the EU Sustainable Energy Week. The AIB will be co-organising a session with other thought-leading European organisations such as RGI, REE, HyER, Hinicio, Eurelectric, and the Heinrich Böll Foundation. Expert speakers from these organisation will share their vision on how the European Energy System should evolve in the coming 30 years and how they plan to contribute to the success of the EU’s Energy Transition. They will provide perspectives that vary from technical issues such as sector coupling to market focused issues related to energy certification and consumer empowerment to social and environmental challenges, and thus contribute to the definition of Europe’s Vision for the Energy System of the Future. The session will be dynamic and interactive, encouraging the audience to take an active role in challenging the speakers on their visions.
AIB’s President Dirk Van Evercooren will be presenting the lessons learned from the successful Guarantee of Origin model for electricity from renewable sources and how to transpose this to the gas and hydrogen sector.
If you would like to attend this EUSEW event, please make sure to register as soon as possible by clicking the button below.
To stay informed about this session, please follow the AIB LinkedIn Company Page.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016