Irish GOs now adhere to the EECS standard
On 19th May the Association of Issuing Bodies granted membership to SEM-O of Ireland.
This addition means that Ireland will now be part of the AIB hub and adherent to the EECS standard for their guarantees of origin. With this addition, as well as the addition of CREG (Federal Belgium) the AIB now has 22-members representing 20-countries. There is one non-member user of the AIB hub.
For more information on the entrance of SEM-O to the AIB please review the AIB newsletter here.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer