Irish GOs now adhere to the EECS standard
On 19th May the Association of Issuing Bodies granted membership to SEM-O of Ireland.
This addition means that Ireland will now be part of the AIB hub and adherent to the EECS standard for their guarantees of origin. With this addition, as well as the addition of CREG (Federal Belgium) the AIB now has 22-members representing 20-countries. There is one non-member user of the AIB hub.
For more information on the entrance of SEM-O to the AIB please review the AIB newsletter here.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015