Irish GOs now adhere to the EECS standard
On 19th May the Association of Issuing Bodies granted membership to SEM-O of Ireland.
This addition means that Ireland will now be part of the AIB hub and adherent to the EECS standard for their guarantees of origin. With this addition, as well as the addition of CREG (Federal Belgium) the AIB now has 22-members representing 20-countries. There is one non-member user of the AIB hub.
For more information on the entrance of SEM-O to the AIB please review the AIB newsletter here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change