IRENA Report on voluntary procurement of renewable electricity
More and more non-energy companies are voluntarily – and actively – procuring or investing in self-generation of renewable energy. Driven by sharp cost reductions, combined with growing calls for sustainability among investors and consumers, renewables have become an attractive source of energy for corporate users around the world.
A new report from the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) highlights the latest trends and provides recommendations to more fully exploit such potential. The report can be found here.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer