IRENA Report on voluntary procurement of renewable electricity
More and more non-energy companies are voluntarily – and actively – procuring or investing in self-generation of renewable energy. Driven by sharp cost reductions, combined with growing calls for sustainability among investors and consumers, renewables have become an attractive source of energy for corporate users around the world.
A new report from the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) highlights the latest trends and provides recommendations to more fully exploit such potential. The report can be found here.
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015