Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
Last month Nuon/Vattenfall has won a state tender for the first subsidy free offshore wind park. The construction is due to start in 2022. RECS International interviewed Esther Veldkamp of Vattenfall about this achievement and about the importance of the GO in financing the project, eliminating the need for subsidy.
The interview was released on 19/04/2018 and can be read here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer