Interactive map for ETS systems worldwide
The International Carbon Action Partnership (http://icapcarbonaction.com/) has released an emissions trading scheme map.
The interactive ETS map can be viewed here
The press release regarding the interactive ETS map can be seen here
RECS International is of the opinion that ETS systems are powerful tools in the reduction of green house gasses but will not be able to provide the needed incentives for new renewable power production. This topic will be of increasing importance in the build-up to the post-2020 EU energy targets.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change