Interactive map for ETS systems worldwide
The International Carbon Action Partnership (http://icapcarbonaction.com/) has released an emissions trading scheme map.
The interactive ETS map can be viewed here
The press release regarding the interactive ETS map can be seen here
RECS International is of the opinion that ETS systems are powerful tools in the reduction of green house gasses but will not be able to provide the needed incentives for new renewable power production. This topic will be of increasing importance in the build-up to the post-2020 EU energy targets.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016