IEA considers doubling hydroelectricity by 2050
The IEA has recently published a report considering the effects of a 50% increase in hydroelectricity production between now and 2050.
The IEA report considered this 50% increased in hydroelectric power based on global electricity production presenting that the largest untapped potential exists in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. They also mentioned the interesting potential of other variable renewable energy sources (wind and solar) to fill pump-storage reservoirs when the production was high and demand was low. View the entire 61-page report directly from the IEA website, here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer