Green-e publishes residual mix calculations for US and Canada
Those familiar with the recent Greenhouse Gas Protocol Scope 2 Guidance document will know that the creation of residual mix calculations are important for the integrity of emissions accounting and renewable electricity markets more generally.
European residual mix calculations are expected in June. Historically these calculations were created by the European Project Reliable Disclosure Systems for Europe (RE-DISS), however starting with the 2015 residual mix calculations (released in 2016) the Association of Issuing Bodies took over the responsibility.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015