Green-e publishes residual mix calculations for US and Canada
Those familiar with the recent Greenhouse Gas Protocol Scope 2 Guidance document will know that the creation of residual mix calculations are important for the integrity of emissions accounting and renewable electricity markets more generally.
European residual mix calculations are expected in June. Historically these calculations were created by the European Project Reliable Disclosure Systems for Europe (RE-DISS), however starting with the 2015 residual mix calculations (released in 2016) the Association of Issuing Bodies took over the responsibility.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer