Grant agreement close for RE-DISS II Project
The EACI has favorably evaluated the RE-DISS II project for continuation.
This means that the project coordinators will negotiate with the EACI. A grant agreement is expected/planned for between January and March 2013 with the intended start date of the project between March and April 2013. This will allow for an on-time calculation of 2012 residual mix figures.
For more information visit the RE-DISS website here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer