France to have EECS Guarantees of Origin
According to a press release of January 29th the French issuing body will be compliant with AIB rules to have an EECS standardized GO.
The press release, linked below, says that shortly following the start of operations on May 1st Powernext, the appointed French issuing body, will allow for imports and exports of European GOs via the European Energy Certificate System (EECS) rules standardized by the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB).
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International