France to have EECS Guarantees of Origin
According to a press release of January 29th the French issuing body will be compliant with AIB rules to have an EECS standardized GO.
The press release, linked below, says that shortly following the start of operations on May 1st Powernext, the appointed French issuing body, will allow for imports and exports of European GOs via the European Energy Certificate System (EECS) rules standardized by the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB).
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015