France to have EECS Guarantees of Origin
According to a press release of January 29th the French issuing body will be compliant with AIB rules to have an EECS standardized GO.
The press release, linked below, says that shortly following the start of operations on May 1st Powernext, the appointed French issuing body, will allow for imports and exports of European GOs via the European Energy Certificate System (EECS) rules standardized by the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB).
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer