Event Recap: WBCSD council meeting
Three strategic priorities for the coming years were agreed upon: 1) Business leading in carbon management, 2) Promoting harmonization in reporting programmes, and 3) WRI partnership and collaboration. The first strategic priority will focus on engagement with investors and on CFO and investor relations, as well as on sharing GHG management best practices. The second priority will focus on providing feedback to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) on WBCSD members’ CDP reporting commitments, along with WRI’s engagement with CDP on further alignment with the GHG Protocol standards, and participating in WBCSD’s newly launched ‘Reporting for the future’ working group. Finally, the working group emphasized WBCSD’s strong relationship with WRI and was very positive about both continuing and further strengthening this relationship going forward.
See the original text here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016