European project for hydrogen guarantees of origin kicks off
CertifHy is a new European project that aims to develop the first EU-wide framework for the generation of guarantees of origin (GoO) for renewable hydrogen for use in Fuel Cells. The objectives of the initiative are to, “…define a widely acceptable definition of green hydrogen, design a robust GoO scheme for green hydrogen and propose a roadmap to implement the initiative throughout the EU.”
A public launch event is scheduled for the CertifHy project on 23 April, 2015. The speakers include, among others, Peter Niermeijer Secretary-General of RECS International, Phil Moody of the AIB and representatives of DG Energy.
The PDF of the event programme can be downloaded here.
For more information please go to the project website here.
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer