European project for hydrogen guarantees of origin kicks off
CertifHy is a new European project that aims to develop the first EU-wide framework for the generation of guarantees of origin (GoO) for renewable hydrogen for use in Fuel Cells. The objectives of the initiative are to, “…define a widely acceptable definition of green hydrogen, design a robust GoO scheme for green hydrogen and propose a roadmap to implement the initiative throughout the EU.”
A public launch event is scheduled for the CertifHy project on 23 April, 2015. The speakers include, among others, Peter Niermeijer Secretary-General of RECS International, Phil Moody of the AIB and representatives of DG Energy.
The PDF of the event programme can be downloaded here.
For more information please go to the project website here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change