EU Sustainable Energy Week session now available online
The Association of Issuing Bodies and REScoop jointly presented the session “Involving consumers in the energy transition” during the EU Sustainable Energy Week.
The event took place in Brussels on 22 July and was attended by some 150 people. Origo, a member of RECS International based in France, represented their views from the perspective of a market player. Other speakers were Laura Plunkett, voicing the AIB and Sim van der Linde from DSM, representing large corporate end users. The session was followed by questions from the audience.
A recording of the event can be seen here, with the above mentioned session starting at around 14:00:00.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer