EU Sustainable Energy Week session now available online
The Association of Issuing Bodies and REScoop jointly presented the session “Involving consumers in the energy transition” during the EU Sustainable Energy Week.
The event took place in Brussels on 22 July and was attended by some 150 people. Origo, a member of RECS International based in France, represented their views from the perspective of a market player. Other speakers were Laura Plunkett, voicing the AIB and Sim van der Linde from DSM, representing large corporate end users. The session was followed by questions from the audience.
A recording of the event can be seen here, with the above mentioned session starting at around 14:00:00.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International