EKOenergy finalist of Sustainable Energy Awards
EKOenergy is one of the 12 finalists of the EU Sustainable Energy Awards, which is recognising outstanding innovation in energy efficiency and renewables.
Nominees/finalists are chosen from a shortlist of the year’s most successful projects for clean, secure and efficient energy and a public online vote will determine the winner. The Awards competition highlights new ways to shape Europe’s energy future.
To cast your vote, follow this link.
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer