EECS GO statistics for 2018 Q1: significant market growth
The Association of Issuing Bodies has published its 2018Q1 activity and ex-domain cancellation statistics. To date, already 300 TWh of electricity has been actively consumed within the EECS countries.
Statistics are now available here.
For any questions on AIB statistics, please contact the AIB on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer