DCCE authorized by Dubai Supreme Council of Energy to become I-REC Standard Issuer
On November 7 2016 the Dubai Supreme Council granted the Dubai Carbon Centre of Excellence (DCCE) the exclusive rights to document and issue RECs in the United Arab Emirates. The I-REC secretariat is working together with the I-REC Standard board and DCCE to ensure the I-REC Standard is implemented in the UAE in a reliable and transparent manner. Issuance is expected in early 2017.
Renewables are cost effective in the UAE and through the implementation of an attribute tracking system the demand for RE can provide the necessary incentive to drive increased renewables generation in the country. RECS international is supportive of national governments adhering to international tracking standards such as that of the I-REC Standard or the EECS Standard held by the AIB in Europe. RECS International will cooperate with the I-REC Standard and ensure that implementation of the I-REC Standard meets the expectation of local and international market players and consumers.
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer