Czech OTE suspended from EECS-hub, remains AIB member
As of December 4, 2015 the Czech GO issuing body has suspended its connection to the EECS-hub and electricity tracking standard. OTE, the competent authority for GO issuance in the Czech Republic, will remain a member of the AIB.
Since OTE’s connection to the HUB on April 25, 2015 only imports were allowed into the Czech Republic. This ban was to be in place until the implementation of proper disclosure regulation guaranteeing that exports of GOs were not being double counted domestically. The suspension comes as a result of a delay in implementing appropriate disclosure legislation.
For more information contact the AIB at www.aib-net.org
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer