Czech OTE suspended from EECS-hub, remains AIB member
As of December 4, 2015 the Czech GO issuing body has suspended its connection to the EECS-hub and electricity tracking standard. OTE, the competent authority for GO issuance in the Czech Republic, will remain a member of the AIB.
Since OTE’s connection to the HUB on April 25, 2015 only imports were allowed into the Czech Republic. This ban was to be in place until the implementation of proper disclosure regulation guaranteeing that exports of GOs were not being double counted domestically. The suspension comes as a result of a delay in implementing appropriate disclosure legislation.
For more information contact the AIB at www.aib-net.org
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016