Czech OTE suspended from EECS-hub, remains AIB member
As of December 4, 2015 the Czech GO issuing body has suspended its connection to the EECS-hub and electricity tracking standard. OTE, the competent authority for GO issuance in the Czech Republic, will remain a member of the AIB.
Since OTE’s connection to the HUB on April 25, 2015 only imports were allowed into the Czech Republic. This ban was to be in place until the implementation of proper disclosure regulation guaranteeing that exports of GOs were not being double counted domestically. The suspension comes as a result of a delay in implementing appropriate disclosure legislation.
For more information contact the AIB at www.aib-net.org
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015