CRS to host webinar on Green-e Framework for Renewable Energy Certification
Center for Resource Solutions is hosting a webinar regarding the Green-e Framework for Renewable Energy Certification. This new global energy certification framework establishes the baseline criteria for new regional and country-specific Green-e standards throughout the world.
The webinar will walk the listener through the key goals, requirements and uses of the Framework, as well as how local Green-e certification standards can be developed in a given region. There will be time for questions also.
The same session will be held twice to accommodate multiple time zones:
On Thursday, August 10 at 9:00 AM CEST (3:00 PM SGT/CST, 4:00 PM JST) - register here
Thursday, September 14 at 9:00 AM PDT - register here
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International