Create your account on the CertifHy GO registry
The CertifHy consortium and working groups are launching the pilot phase for the first EU-wide Guarantee of Origin for hydrogen. Market parties may now create an account on the CertifHy GO registry and soon start purchasing, trading and cancelling H2-GOs issued by 4 pilot producers. Find out more on the procedure to open an account.
For those who would like to know more about this project, CertifHy is launching the CertifHy Webinars. The first webinar will be an opportunity for new and existing members of the CertifHy stakeholder platform as well as for everyone that is interested in Green Hydrogen Guarantee of origins to get up-to speed with the CertifHy project. Wouter Vanhoudt, CertifHy Project Coordinator HINICIO will introduce phase I and the current state of phase II of the implementation of the Green Hydrogen GO scheme on 12 June 2018, 9:30am - 11am (CET). You can until the 7th June here.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer