Correction of REDII translations
Earlier this year an error in the French translation of the RED-2 Article 19 on Guarantees of Origin was detected by a member of the RECS International board.
The error was found in the crucial 8th paragraph of the article. In the English version the paragraph states that electricity suppliers shall demonstrate the share or quantity of energy from renewable sources by using Guarantees of Origin. In the French translation this requirement had been weakened to state that electricity suppliers may demonstrate the share or quantity of energy from renewable sources by using Guarantees of Origin. A similar problem was found in the Bulgarian translation of this paragraph. After alerting the European Commission it was agreed that the error will be corrected shortly.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016