Conference on Asian green electricity purchases and corporate GHG accounting
A partner of RECS International is organizing an event in Taipei titled, “International Conference on Corporate GHG Accounting Change and Green Electricity Purchasing in Asia”. Supporting and speaking at the conference are representatives from GHG Protocol, CDP, Greenpeace, I-REC Standard and others. The event will take place on December 10, 2014 from 8:30 – 5:00 at the Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research in Taipei. Interested participants can attend the conference at no cost.
RECS International sees these international developments happening more frequently. As corporate carbon accounting goes international so too will the need for proper, reliable and transparent accounting systems. The growth over the last decade in volumes and acceptance of both the European EECS-GO system and US-REC system have proven the success of, and necessity for electricity attribute distinction.
More information about the event can be seen in the program here
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer