Conference on Asian green electricity purchases and corporate GHG accounting
A partner of RECS International is organizing an event in Taipei titled, “International Conference on Corporate GHG Accounting Change and Green Electricity Purchasing in Asia”. Supporting and speaking at the conference are representatives from GHG Protocol, CDP, Greenpeace, I-REC Standard and others. The event will take place on December 10, 2014 from 8:30 – 5:00 at the Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research in Taipei. Interested participants can attend the conference at no cost.
RECS International sees these international developments happening more frequently. As corporate carbon accounting goes international so too will the need for proper, reliable and transparent accounting systems. The growth over the last decade in volumes and acceptance of both the European EECS-GO system and US-REC system have proven the success of, and necessity for electricity attribute distinction.
More information about the event can be seen in the program here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International