Commission releases green paper; asks for consultation
On March 28th the European commission released a green paper, “A 2030 framework for climate and energy policies”.
The release of this green paper is one of the first documents specifically focused on the process towards post-2020 EU legislation. The mid-term goals and legislation, from 2020-2030, must still be determined by the commission. By their own admission, “Developing a 2030 framework for EU climate change and energy policies is necessary to provide certainty and reduced regulatory risk for investors”.
The green paper includes a number of questions which make up the public consultation portion. Respondents have until July 2nd 2013 to respond to the proposed questions.
RECS International will be a respondent and answer the questions in collaboration with stakeholders.
The document can be viewed here
For more information view the commission’s website here
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015