Commission releases green paper; asks for consultation
On March 28th the European commission released a green paper, “A 2030 framework for climate and energy policies”.
The release of this green paper is one of the first documents specifically focused on the process towards post-2020 EU legislation. The mid-term goals and legislation, from 2020-2030, must still be determined by the commission. By their own admission, “Developing a 2030 framework for EU climate change and energy policies is necessary to provide certainty and reduced regulatory risk for investors”.
The green paper includes a number of questions which make up the public consultation portion. Respondents have until July 2nd 2013 to respond to the proposed questions.
RECS International will be a respondent and answer the questions in collaboration with stakeholders.
The document can be viewed here
For more information view the commission’s website here
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer