Changes in AIB rules for EECS-GOs
Minor corrections have been made to the published EECS Rules 7v9, to account for the agreed changes to Reviewers, as agreed at the last General Meeting. These occur on pages 13, 18 and 61.
For more information please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change