CEN/CENELEC vote to approve the final GO standard
Eleven countries voted to approve the CEN/CENELEC Guarantee of Origin standard.
CEN/CENELEC took the initiative to work on a European standard for the Guarantee of Origin (GO) two years ago. A Joint Working Group (JWG 2) was established with representatives of national standardization bodies and the AIB. Members of RECS International from several countries participated in the working group. The result was a standard along the lines of the EECS standard of AIB. At the end of the process members of CEN have to adopt the proposed standard; a voting procedure was finished recently.
For more information on the CEN process for the Guarantee of Origin click here
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer