CEN/CENELEC vote to approve the final GO standard
Eleven countries voted to approve the CEN/CENELEC Guarantee of Origin standard.
CEN/CENELEC took the initiative to work on a European standard for the Guarantee of Origin (GO) two years ago. A Joint Working Group (JWG 2) was established with representatives of national standardization bodies and the AIB. Members of RECS International from several countries participated in the working group. The result was a standard along the lines of the EECS standard of AIB. At the end of the process members of CEN have to adopt the proposed standard; a voting procedure was finished recently.
For more information on the CEN process for the Guarantee of Origin click here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International