CDP mentions RECs Market Meeting and RECS International in new post
The blog post, "Taking corporate renewable energy use to the next level" focuses primarily on the interaction of corporate reporting, CDP and the activities of the RE100 Techincal Advisory Group. RECS International has been an active participant on the RE100 Technical Advisory Group since its inception in 2014. Together with the other Advisory Group members RECS International intends to set clear guidelines for the procurement of renewable energy by RE100 corporate companies.
A link to the CDP blog post can be seen here: http://blog.cdp.net/taking-corporate-renewable-energy-use-to-the-next-level/
For more questions about the CDP sustainability survey or RE100 please contact the RECS International secretariat.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change