CDP mentions RECs Market Meeting and RECS International in new post
The blog post, "Taking corporate renewable energy use to the next level" focuses primarily on the interaction of corporate reporting, CDP and the activities of the RE100 Techincal Advisory Group. RECS International has been an active participant on the RE100 Technical Advisory Group since its inception in 2014. Together with the other Advisory Group members RECS International intends to set clear guidelines for the procurement of renewable energy by RE100 corporate companies.
A link to the CDP blog post can be seen here: http://blog.cdp.net/taking-corporate-renewable-energy-use-to-the-next-level/
For more questions about the CDP sustainability survey or RE100 please contact the RECS International secretariat.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015