CDP mentions RECs Market Meeting and RECS International in new post
The blog post, "Taking corporate renewable energy use to the next level" focuses primarily on the interaction of corporate reporting, CDP and the activities of the RE100 Techincal Advisory Group. RECS International has been an active participant on the RE100 Technical Advisory Group since its inception in 2014. Together with the other Advisory Group members RECS International intends to set clear guidelines for the procurement of renewable energy by RE100 corporate companies.
A link to the CDP blog post can be seen here: http://blog.cdp.net/taking-corporate-renewable-energy-use-to-the-next-level/
For more questions about the CDP sustainability survey or RE100 please contact the RECS International secretariat.
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer