Carbon Disclosure Project releases report scope II accounting technical notes
Carbon Disclosure Project released the first public version of their scope II accounting technical notes.
These technical notes intend to “present and explain the new recommendations introduced by CDP in the 2013 disclosure cycle on the calculation of Scope 2 emissions in corporate GHG inventories (Scope 2 accounting)” and to, “summarize the main questions arising from the current debate on Scope 2 accounting”.
The report contains specific discussions of electricity tracking systems, emission factors and residual mixes. It also highlights the current debates regarding scope II emissions calculations.
The report is downloadable here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer