Carbon Disclosure Project releases report scope II accounting technical notes
Carbon Disclosure Project released the first public version of their scope II accounting technical notes.
These technical notes intend to “present and explain the new recommendations introduced by CDP in the 2013 disclosure cycle on the calculation of Scope 2 emissions in corporate GHG inventories (Scope 2 accounting)” and to, “summarize the main questions arising from the current debate on Scope 2 accounting”.
The report contains specific discussions of electricity tracking systems, emission factors and residual mixes. It also highlights the current debates regarding scope II emissions calculations.
The report is downloadable here.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015