Carbon Disclosure Project releases report scope II accounting technical notes
Carbon Disclosure Project released the first public version of their scope II accounting technical notes.
These technical notes intend to “present and explain the new recommendations introduced by CDP in the 2013 disclosure cycle on the calculation of Scope 2 emissions in corporate GHG inventories (Scope 2 accounting)” and to, “summarize the main questions arising from the current debate on Scope 2 accounting”.
The report contains specific discussions of electricity tracking systems, emission factors and residual mixes. It also highlights the current debates regarding scope II emissions calculations.
The report is downloadable here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International