Campaign launched to inform consumers about MiFID II
MiFID II: the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA) has published its draft regulatory technical standards which are designed to establish ways of working under MiFID II. If this is passed in its current form, some stakeholders are concerned that the legislation would result in energy companies being subject to similar requirements to those affecting investment banks.
The main concern of energy companies and their consumers is the risk of higher energy prices. For this reason stakeholder organisations led by the European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET) have created a website (www.keepeuenergycompetitive.eu) to post discussions on this topic. The creators hope that the information on this website be shared with national and EU authorities.
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015