Article by Karl Beckman: The end is near for national renewable energy subsidy schemes in the EU
Journalist and contributor for Energy Post, Karel Beckman, wrote an article about recent Advocate-General final opinion in the Alands Vindkraft v. Swedish Energy Agency Court case.
We have linked to the article on the Energy Post website here.
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015