AIB Paper: Views on the provisions of the Clean Energy Package relating to GOs and disclosure
The AIB, together with its members, has compiled a detailed consideration of the Guarantee of Origin scheme in the “Clean Energy for all Europeans” package. It is taking a close look at the proposals in the upcoming RED II directive and providing comments on among other things the auctioning of GOs and GOs for gas.
To read the paper click here
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International