AIB changes HUB provider, promise new statistics
Unicorn Systems launched the new registry HUB application for the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) during the weekend of March 5/6. With this milestone it means the transition from the old Atos system is now complete.
The AIB mentioned in their press release that the new inter-registry telecommunications hub was required as a result of enormous growth in the use and trade of Guarantee of Origin certificates. The new inter-registry hub has been redesigned to be a flexible mechanism which will be able to adapt to future needs. The hub will be hosted, operated and maintained by Unicorn Energy Cloud.
As a result of the new hub system the AIB has promised that 2016 GO data will be reported in more detail than was previously available. More information on the future of GO reporting will be available later in the year.
For more information view the AIB press release here
- Meeting details OMC and RECS GM Madrid September 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015