AIB changes HUB provider, promise new statistics
Unicorn Systems launched the new registry HUB application for the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) during the weekend of March 5/6. With this milestone it means the transition from the old Atos system is now complete.
The AIB mentioned in their press release that the new inter-registry telecommunications hub was required as a result of enormous growth in the use and trade of Guarantee of Origin certificates. The new inter-registry hub has been redesigned to be a flexible mechanism which will be able to adapt to future needs. The hub will be hosted, operated and maintained by Unicorn Energy Cloud.
As a result of the new hub system the AIB has promised that 2016 GO data will be reported in more detail than was previously available. More information on the future of GO reporting will be available later in the year.
For more information view the AIB press release here
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015