A big thanks to the Renewable Energy Markets Conference 2016
On October 17 and 18 RECS International attended the Renewable Energy Market 2016 in San Francisco organized by the Center for Resource Solutions.
We would like to thank the organization for a wonderful event and for our opportunity to speak during the session International Opportunities: Understanding Purchasing Options in the European Union. On the panel RECS International was joined by two of its members from ECOHZ and Statkraft
We look forward to meeting you again at the 2017 Renewable Energy Markets conference in New York on October 22-24. Hopefully we will see you as well at the 2017 RECs Market Meeting on March 21-22 in Amsterdam!
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016