Scoping is a method of calculating one's carbon footprint. Carbon accounting (also known as personal disclosure or carbon footprinting) involves counting all the CO2-e that you or your company has released, or is responsible for releasing.
Scope 1 refers to onsite emissions (e.g. natural gas usage), Scope 2 is for off-site direct emissions (e.g. electricity usage), and Scope 3 accounts for all other indirect emissions (e.g. employee travel or off-site meetings). GOs provide the consumer a way to manage their Scope 2 emissions. For more information on scoping visit the website of the Green House Gas Protocol.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer