The residual mix is the grid attribute (emission, radioactive waste, etc.) average that is not allocated to a specific individual or end-consumer. If a consumer uses grid electricity without the cancelation of a GO certificate (or other reliable tracking mechanism) then they are obligated to use the residual mix when calculating/reviewing their consumed electricity attributes (footprint). Organizations that are part of the European E-Track program, like Reliable Disclosure Systems for Europe (www.reliable-disclosure.org) calculate the national residual mixes annually.
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015