The RES (Renewable Energy Services) Market is a term often used within the energy industry to mean a variety of different things. Currently most will refer to the RES market as a way of explaining that renewable energy services must be made more cost-efficient and brought to the marketplace. Often those talking about the RES market are referring to the use of electricity tracking systems as a way to bring cost-efficiency to electricity production.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change