The EECS (European Energy Certificate System) is a standardization system for the European Guarantees of Origin (GOs). Nations that are members of the AIB and adhere to the EECS system are easily able to trade GOs cross-border with no risk of double counting, claiming or attributing. When most stakeholders refer to the GO voluntary market, they are referring to the standardized EECS-GO market.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change