Double counting, double attributing, and double claiming all refer the risk of electricity attributes being allocated intentionally, or unintentionally, to two separate end-users. The Guarantee of Origin system standardized by EECS makes all forms of double counting, attributing and claiming impossible. Additionally proper disclosure mechanisms ensure that the general public is given correct information about their electricity usage.
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International