Claims can be made after an end-user has cancelled, or had cancelled on his/her behalf, a certificate from a reliable tracking system. After the cancellation of a Guarantee of Origin a consumer can claim the type of electricity they used as well as other factual information based on the origins of the electricity certificate they canceled.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016