Certificates often refer to the vehicle used to carry the electricity attributes certified via an electricity tracking system. In Europe, the primary certificate used by electricity tracking systems is the Guarantee of Origin or GO. In other locations, like the United States, the certificate used is the RECs (Renewable Energy Certificate). A certificate is often bought, sold and cancelled with prices determined by a supply and demand market.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change