Electricity attributes are factual information that can be gained through the cancelation of a GO certificate (or another reliable tracking certificate). To differentiate the electricity attributes the consumer would normally receive from the grid (e.g. grams of CO2/kWh, electricity production source, land of the produced electricity etc.) a consumer must use a reliable electricity tracking system.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change