Known in the electricity industry as ‘The Renewables Directive’, 2009/28/EC is an update of the original 2001/28/EC. Article 15 of this Directive is titled, “Guarantees of origin of electricity, heating and cooling produced from renewable energy sources”, and explains the basic regulations behind the Guarantee of Origin system. The directive can be viewed in its entirety, here.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016