Save the date: Dutch GO seminar November 14
14 November 2018
RECS International in cooperation with CertiQ, the Dutch issuing body of Guarantees of Origin, is organizing a one-day seminar on the Guarantee of Origin market. This event will offer a broad discussion of the GO system at large and in particular the upcoming Dutch model of “full disclosure”.
The event will take place on November 14th from 10:00 – 15:30 at the offices of Essent located at Willemsplein 4, 5211 AK in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. The seminar is free for members of RECS International, non-members will be requested to pay 20,- EUR. Entry will be restricted to two people per company. More details will follow including the registration for the event.
- Meeting details OMC and RECS GM Madrid September 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015