March 13-14 2018, REC Market Meeting, Amsterdam Netherlands
16 November 2017
RECS International is organizing the 8th edition of the REC Market Meeting, the global expert meeting on energy attribute tracking systems.
As these systems develop around the world, a consumer-led market has come to maturity. This has a big impact on sales of renewable electricity, transforming and changing electricity markets at their core. The conference brings together market players, government officials and other stakeholders who are active in developing renewable energy markets. There will be a specific focus on demand-driven activities, pushing the transition to clean, low-carbon energy markets. Live panel sessions, interactive debates and many networking opportunities provide the platform for discussing this year´s theme: Valuing consumer action.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International