March 13-14 2018, REC Market Meeting, Amsterdam Netherlands
16 November 2017
RECS International is organizing the 8th edition of the REC Market Meeting, the global expert meeting on energy attribute tracking systems.
As these systems develop around the world, a consumer-led market has come to maturity. This has a big impact on sales of renewable electricity, transforming and changing electricity markets at their core. The conference brings together market players, government officials and other stakeholders who are active in developing renewable energy markets. There will be a specific focus on demand-driven activities, pushing the transition to clean, low-carbon energy markets. Live panel sessions, interactive debates and many networking opportunities provide the platform for discussing this year´s theme: Valuing consumer action.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016