Legal Taskforce workshop hosted by DLA Piper, London, UK
6 March 2014
The workshop is open to RECS International members and equally to non-members with an interest in renewable energy generation in Great Britain. The workshop is free of charge, but participants are asked to register their attendance no later than 28 February 2014 with Fiona Faure: email@example.com.
Legal Taskforce workshop hosted by DLA Piper, London, UK documents
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change