EU Sustainable Energy Week
18 June 2019
Registration is now open. Please register in time to ensure your space. Click hereto register and for more information on the event, including the draft agenda.
About the session:
Renewable Energy Sources (RES) are crucial for achieving the European transition to a decarbonised power system. In 2019, many RES installations in Europe will have, or will soon have, exceeded their period of support. Others, are choosing to forgo the use of public support schemes from the start. These phenomena mean that it is more important than ever that Europe’s energy markets are designed to efficiently support more renewable generation.
This event will address the state of play in EU RES markets, including how developers can secure investment with or without support. The event is targeted at policymakers working to strengthen EU and national responses to energy, climate and sustainability issues. It will also interest energy market actors focused on renewables, including local energy communities and small RES installations. Participants can expect an informative and interesting session featuring expert interventions and a lively panel discussion.
Registration for the EUSEW policy session is now open. Participation is free but registration is required and as places are limited you’re advised to register as soon as possible.
To register for the EU Sustainable Energy Week Policy Conference, you will need an EU Login account. By clicking on the ‘register here’ button, you will be forwarded to the EU Login landing page. Once your account has been created and/or you are logged in, you will be able to access the registration website. Please note that automated emails generated by the system might be delayed between 30 minutes to a few hours when creating an EU Login account.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016