29 June 2017 Webinar: MiFID II and the implications for GO trade (registration closed)
29 June 2017
A number of questions have been raised regarding the classification of GOs in the context of the MiFID II implementation, with RECS Members looking in particular at the treatment of EU Allowances as a financial instrument or regulatory activity under MIFID II. If GOs are covered by national legislation implementing MiFID II, there are a number of consequences regarding the scope of exempted trading activities or the need for authorisation, as well as regarding reporting and internal compliance processes.
In conjunction with DLA Piper, RECS International will hold a webinar to provide an update on MiFID II and to discuss the questions arising in relation to GOs. The Webinar is free to access and open to RECS International members and non-members alike.
The webinar takes place on the 29th of June 2017 at 14:00 CET. Please register for the event before the 26th of June 2017. Registrants will receive login details by email.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016