26 September 2017 - London: Seminar on Renewables Good Practice
26 September 2017
The secretariat of RECS International and the Consumer Claims Standard Working Group are preparing a seminar on the developments of the Renewable Good Practice (ReGP), a guiding document for the reliable procurement of renewable electricity.
Around the world end-users are considering the impact their electricity use has on the environment, climate change and the transition to renewable technologies. RECS International created the Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) guidance document as a way to support electricity end-users, market players, policy makers and stakeholders when procuring renewable electricity.
The ReGP provides clarity to energy market players and end-users who seek to adhere to industry best practice when procuring renewable energy. The document will answer frequently asked questions regarding the validity of renewable procurement choices and their ‘adherence’ to consumer claims standards. In this aspect the ReGP aims to address outstanding questions in the Greenhouse Gas Protocol Scope 2 guidance document, RE100 technical criterial and CDP Scope 2 annual survey based upon the best available information and leading expert opinions.
The ReGP Seminar is open to both RECS International members and non-members. The seminar will be held on 26 September 2017 from 10:00 – 13:00 at the Marriot West India Quay hotel in London, 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf.
Agenda available below. For any questions please contact the RECS International secretariat at email@example.com.
26 September 2017 - London: Seminar on Renewables Good Practice documents
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015